What makes Duyunov's technology unique
Duyunov's hub motor is the first in the world induction motor with "Slavyanka" winding that has a unique combination of work capacity and power consumption.
The new technology is based on the developed innovative technology of combined motor winding (a star and delta winding combined parallely).
Thanks to the combined winding the parameters of the hub motor are significantly improved and energy efficiency is enhanced.
- A 50% torque increase
- A 25% trip distance increase
- A 10% maximum speed increase
- 30% enhancement of acceleration characteristics
Application area for Duyunov's induction motors
- Industrial machines
- Electric hand tools
- Electric cars
- Electric bicycles
- Electric boats
- Electric aircrafts
- Electric locomotives
- Wind power engineering
- Water power engineering
For your reference:
- 1881 — the beginning of electric motors production.
- 60% of all power produced in the world is consumed by the electric motors.
- More than 7 billion electric motors are produced every year.
- The overall world motor fleet is 82.5 billion motors, the fleet wear and tear is about 80%.
- There are more than 10,000 of electric motor types, 80% of them are induction motors.
- There has been no significant renovation or modernisation in this area over the past 60 years.
What is the main difference between Duyunov's hub motors and BLDC-motors?
Comparing hub motor types:
- 1. No deceleration force when powered off
- – coasting option;
- – easy to pedal.
- 2. High-efficiency regeneration.
- 1. Powerful braking torque when powered off:
- – no coasting option;
- – hard to pedal.
- 2. Hindered regeneration.
- 1. Retaining torque at any rotation rate
- 2. Controllable overload capacity, depends on currents.
- 3. Maintaining coercitive force during the whole service life irrespective of operation.
- 1. Significant drop in torque with the increased rotation rate.
- 2. Overload capacity is limited by magnet induction.
- 3. Losing coercitive force in the course of time. The loss rate depends on the operational conditions:
- – the motor capacity will decrease over time.
- 1. Practically immune to physical effect.
- 2. Not vulnerable to ferromagnetic dust.
- 3. Not vulnerable to moisture attack.
- 4. Half of the motor is in standstill position, good cooling system.
- 5. It's possible to use a wire cable of any diameter.
- 1. Vulnerable to physical effect. Magnets are a fragile material. They demagnetize and can crumble on impact.
- 2. Vulnerable to ferromagnetic dust:
– often get damaged in service;
– repair is difficult.
- 3. Vulnerable to moisture attack:
– rust, can come unglued.
- 4. The need in leaktight integrity makes organizing the cooling system diffcult.
- 5. Power feed cable is limited in diameter.
- 1. Low cost.
- 2. Availability of materials and suppliers of Russian raw materials, independence from other countries.
- 3. Easy to produce.
- 1. More expensive.
- 2. Very few suppliers of raw materials. Everything is patented and monopolized, dependence on China.
- 3. Lack of raw materials on the market, these raw materials are difficult to produce and process.
Sign up for a free webinar
where we will tell you about our project in detail
About our project development
- Research and developing the technology started 20 years ago.
- The beginning of wide practical application of combined winding motors and getting the first patent.
- Award for the best innovative project in the XI Contest of Russian Innovations.
- Donetsk: testing "Era" electromotive. After the modification "Era" drives 11 instead of 5 carriages.
- Tyumen: modified wind synchronous generator produces the same amount of power at the wind speed of 2 m/sec as the generator before modification produced at 5 m/sec.
Lutsk and Kiev: successful technology implementation in an electric bus.
Germany — Monaco: modernized all-wheel drive Renault Kangoo electric car shows record performance excelling all electric cars of its class.
Issue of MK prototype 3. Taking part in the exhibition in Moscow in the "Central House of Artists" supported by the "Global Wave"
- Start of the crowdinvesting project.
About the company
«SovElMash» LLC is a company created in 2017 to commercialize the innovative project and Skolkovo participant "Induction combined winding motor".
«SovElMash» LLC is officially a member of a Special Economic Zone «Technopolis Moscow». SovElMash Engineering Center was set up to design, adjustment of technology, launch production of energy efficient electrical machines (Slavyanka technology). Designed motors, first of all, induction ones, are used almost in every field: from manufacturing, housing and public utilities to electric vehicles. The leading power consumer in manufacturing is the electric drive. «SovElMash» LLC develops solutions for electrical machines adoption. Such machines are highly efficient, and still, their production cost is low. These motors correspond to European standards; moreover, they have better operating characteristics.
Official website of the company: sovelmash.ru
«SovElMash» LLC will make profit from:
- Selling licences for the right to produce Duyunov's induction motors
- Selling manufacturing equipment and toolings for producing the motors
- Selling solutions for production expansion
- Selling end products
What is offered to the investor
The window of opportunities for successful project development is provided by:
- Sustantial deficit of rare-earth metals which restrains the possibily of increasing the overall production of drive motors in China.
- The current European standarts for induction motor energy efficiency.
- Ban on introducing electric tools with rotational motors on the territory of the European Union.
- Import substitution programme proclaimed by the President of the Russian Federation.
- Rapid development of electric vehicles in the countries of Southeast Asia and India.
- Legislative enforcement of increasing energy efficiency in the Russian Federation and the European Union.
The first presentation
of Duyunov's hub motor
On June 24 the first meeting of Duyunov's project participants took place at VDNKh.
The participants got to know each other and listened to the speech of Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Duyunov, his team as well as the engineers and developers of the induction motors.
At the meeting the participants took a ride on the electric bicycle equipped with Duyunov's hub motor and got acquainted with other inventions of Dmitriy Aleksandrovich. Today the project events are held monthly to present the project and developments of Dmitriy Duyunov as well as to facilitate the face-to-face communication of the investors and partners with the company's top officials and each other.
Join the project and you'll get access to the information about the strategic prospects, technology and project development plan
Developer of Duyunov's technology
Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Duyunov
A Russian inventor of the induction hub motor in which a wide copper winding ring is used instead of a rare-earth magnet belt used in classic electric motors.
The head of a research and development enterprise of a technology and innovation type - "AS and PP" company.
Awards, diplomas, patents
We will increase the capacity of your electric motor by 15-50%
- Reducing specific energy
consumption by 10-40%
- Improving vibronoise characteristics:
on average the noise level is lower than 5 dB
- Improved reliability:
service factor is 2.5
- Starting torque
increased by 40%
- Starting current ratio
decreased by 40%
- Minimum torque
increased by 40%
- Maximum torque
increased by 20%
- Getting efficiency and power factors close to reference values within the load range of 20% to 140%